Research & Development
AKarts researches the need and impact of participatory arts, arts education and the creative and cultural sector. Informing the development of innovative learning, participation and cultural training. Findings are shared and contribute to sector knowledge.
- Audits and Reports;
- Business and Strategic Plans;
- Evaluation - Impact studies;
- Business development;
- Partnership and network development; and
- Programme & resource development.
- Delivering bespoke research led by Alexis K Johnson, often with AKarts associate sector specialists;
- Consulting stakeholders and the public;
- Analysing and reporting findings;
- Developing pilot programmes and resources to test findings; and
- Developing partnerships and networks to sustain programmes.
Every commission is unique, and is approached through listening, identifying gaps, appraising options and exploring sustainability. Clients have including Learning and Skills Council, British Council and Film London.